We advise companies, investors, self-employed individuals and private individuals on all matters relating to German and international tax law. The companies we advise on tax law are particularly active in the payment industry.
We particularly specialise in advising on the following areas in tax law:
- Sales tax advice for companies active in the payment sector, e.g. on the sale of vouchers
- Preparation of budgeted balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and tax structuring of payment and e-money institutions within the scope of licensing procedures
- Due diligence and structuring of company acquisitions, company restructuring and company succession
- Advice on tax audits, objection proceedings and tax court proceedings as well as on the subsequent declaration of income
- Advice for private individuals with complex asset structures including asset succession
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns