We support our clients in all matters relating to banking law. Thanks to our many years of experience in banking law, we have excellent in-depth real-world knowledge and industry expertise.
Our clients include domestic banks (including CRR credit institutions), foreign banks and financial services institutions such as asset managers or factoring companies.
We particularly specialise in advising on the following areas in banking law:
- Drafting and review of credit agreements in the B2B and B2C sectors (e.g. consumer credit agreements, syndicated loans, promissory note loans, credit agreements for lending platforms, crowd lending, venture debt facility)
- Preparation and review of collateral agreements (in particular collateral pool agreements, guarantees, assignments of collateral, pledging of e.g. shares, IP law, land charges)
- Preparation of legal opinions (such as capacity or enforceability opinions)
- Advice on the implementation of digital application lines
- Cooperation between FinTechs and established market participants
- Preparation of outsourcing contracts and legal support for outsourcing projects (e.g. outsourcing of the core banking system)
- Preparation of contracts for financial services (e.g. factoring contracts, asset management contracts)
- Implementation of cash pooling
- Legal enforcement or defence of claims for our clients